- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Liege weather in March 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Liege in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Liege in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in March - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Liege in March and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Liege sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Liege in March 2020. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:21||18:20|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:49||18:45|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:15||20:09|
- Save on beach holidays, city breaks & UK escapes
- Browse latest travel deals from Go Groopie
- Filter deals by destination or holiday type
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Belgium in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.