- Browse the top holiday offers to Belgium
- Destinations include Brussels
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Dinant weather in March 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dinant in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Dinant in March, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in March - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in March?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Dinant in March and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dinant in March 2020. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:23||18:23|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:51||18:48|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:18||20:11|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Belgium in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.