- Save up to 45% on holidays to Barbados
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Paynes Bay weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Paynes Bay, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Paynes Bay weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Paynes Bay in March is a hot 30°C (86°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 37mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Paynes Bay in March is 27°C (81°F).
Paynes Bay sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paynes Bay in March 2020. Select a month to view Paynes Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:14||18:07|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:05||18:09|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:55||18:10|
- Book online & save 12% on holidays to Barbados
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Barbados
More Barbados destinations
- Mullins Bay
- Needham's Point
- Paynes Bay
- Silver Sands
- St Lawrence
- The Crane
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details