- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Bangladesh
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Coxs Bazar weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Coxs Bazar, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Coxs Bazar weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Coxs Bazar in March is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 18mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Coxs Bazar in March is 26°C (79°F).
Coxs Bazar sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Coxs Bazar in March 2020. Select a month to view Coxs Bazar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:12||18:56|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:00||19:02|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:46||19:07|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Bangladesh destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details