- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Bahrain
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Manama weather in March 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Manama, Bahrain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manama in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Manama in March with no heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manama in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manama in March - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manama in March?
The average sea temperature around Manama in March is 20°C.
Does it rain in Manama in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Manama in March and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Manama sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manama in March 2020. Select a month to view Manama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:01||17:39|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:46||17:47|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:30||17:54|
- Find cheap flights to Bahrain with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Bahrain destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.