- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Baku weather in March 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Baku, Azerbaijan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Baku weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Baku in March is a cool 10°C (50°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 31% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 25mm (1.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Baku in March is 7°C (45°F).
Baku sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baku in March 2020. Select a month to view Baku sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:14||18:32|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:50||18:49|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:26||19:04|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Azerbaijan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Where's warm in Azerbaijan in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Azerbaijan in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details