- Browse the low fares on flights to Sydney, Australia
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £749
Sydney weather in March 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 153153 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sydney, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sydney sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sydney in March 2020. Select a month to view Sydney sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:43||19:31|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:55||19:12|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:07||18:51|
- Check latest offers on IHG hotels in Sydney, Australia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about Sydney
Where's hot in New South Wales in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.