- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
A.C.T. weather in March 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in the A.C.T. in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Canberra, A.C.T. in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in the A.C.T. in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra, A.C.T. in March - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in the A.C.T. in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Canberra, A.C.T. in March and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for A.C.T. in March 2020. Select a month to view A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Canberra.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:50||19:41|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:03||19:20|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:15||18:59|
- Book tours & holidays to Australia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £230 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.