- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Jermuk weather in March 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Jermuk, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jermuk in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -0°C in Jermuk in March, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jermuk in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jermuk in March - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jermuk in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Jermuk in March and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jermuk in March 2020. Select a month to view Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:30||18:50|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:07||19:05|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:43||19:21|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Armenia in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Armenia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.