- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Argentina
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
El Calafate weather in March 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for El Calafate, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in El Calafate in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in El Calafate in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Calafate in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Calafate in March - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in El Calafate in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in El Calafate in March and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for El Calafate in March 2020. Select a month to view El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:20||20:41|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:45||20:09|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||08:09||19:36|
- Find cheap flights to Argentina with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Argentina
Where's hot in Argentina in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.