- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
West End Village weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for West End Village, Anguilla shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to West End Village weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in West End Village in March is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 43mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around West End Village in March is 26°C (79°F).
West End Village sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for West End Village in March 2020. Select a month to view West End Village sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:31||18:19|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:20||18:23|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:07||18:26|
- Find low prices on flights to Anguilla
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Anguilla destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details