- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
The Valley weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for The Valley, Anguilla shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to The Valley weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in The Valley in March is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 43mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around The Valley in March is 26°C (79°F).
The Valley sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for The Valley in March 2020. Select a month to view The Valley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:31||18:18|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:19||18:22|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:07||18:26|
- Find cheap flights to Anguilla with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Anguilla destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details