- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Benguela weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Benguela, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Benguela weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Benguela in March is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 52% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 94mm (3.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Benguela in March is 28°C (82°F).
Benguela sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benguela in March 2020. Select a month to view Benguela sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:09||18:28|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:10||18:19|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:11||18:10|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Angola destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details