- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Ghardaia weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Ghardaia, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ghardaia weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ghardaia in March is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 7mm (0.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ghardaia in March 2020. Select a month to view Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:12||18:43|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:54||18:54|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:34||19:05|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Algeria
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Algeria destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details