- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Tirana weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Tirana, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tirana weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tirana in March is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 43% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 109mm (4.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Tirana sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tirana in March 2020. Select a month to view Tirana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:15||17:32|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:50||17:49|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:25||19:05|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Albania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details