- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Sarande weather in March 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sarande, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sarande weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sarande in March is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 39% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 137mm (5.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sarande in March is 14°C (57°F).
Sarande sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sarande in March 2020. Select a month to view Sarande sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:13||17:32|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:49||17:48|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:25||19:03|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Albania
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Albania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details