- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Kandahar weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Kandahar, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kandahar weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kandahar in March is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 43mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kandahar in March 2020. Select a month to view Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:34||18:05|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:16||18:16|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:57||18:26|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Afghanistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details