- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Jalalabad weather in March 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Jalalabad, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jalalabad weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jalalabad in March is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 51mm (2.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jalalabad in March 2020. Select a month to view Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:17||17:44|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:57||17:57|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:37||18:09|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Afghanistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details