- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Pipestone weather in June 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Pipestone, Minnesota shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pipestone in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Pipestone in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pipestone in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pipestone in June - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pipestone in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Pipestone in June and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Pipestone sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pipestone in June 2020. Select a month to view Pipestone sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:45||21:02|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:42||21:10|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:46||21:12|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Minnesota in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Minnesota in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.