- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Worcester weather in June 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Worcester, Massachusetts shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Worcester in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Worcester in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Worcester in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Worcester in June - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Worcester in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Worcester in June and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Worcester sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Worcester in June 2020. Select a month to view Worcester sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:13||20:18|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:10||20:26|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:14||20:28|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Massachusetts in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Massachusetts in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.