- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Idaho Falls weather in June 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Idaho Falls, Idaho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Idaho Falls in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Idaho Falls in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Idaho Falls in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Idaho Falls in June - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Idaho Falls in June?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Idaho Falls in June and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Idaho Falls sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Idaho Falls in June 2020. Select a month to view Idaho Falls sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:50||21:03|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:47||21:11|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:51||21:13|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Idaho in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Idaho in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.