- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Blue Ridge weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Blue Ridge, Georgia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Blue Ridge weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Blue Ridge in June is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 121mm (4.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Blue Ridge sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Blue Ridge in June 2020. Select a month to view Blue Ridge sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:25||20:46|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:23||20:53|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:27||20:55|
- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Georgia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details