- Check recommended holidays & tours to California
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Bakersfield weather in June 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Bakersfield, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bakersfield weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bakersfield in June is a hot 34°C (93°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bakersfield sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bakersfield in June 2020. Select a month to view Bakersfield sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:42||20:06|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:41||20:13|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:45||20:15|
- Save on hotel stays in San Diego, California with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Discover more about California
Popular California destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details