- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Denali National Park weather in June 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 2020 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The June weather guide for Denali National Park, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Denali National Park weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Denali National Park in June is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 42% of the 20 hours of daylight.
Expect 56mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Denali National Park sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Denali National Park in June 2020. Select a month to view Denali National Park sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:07||23:54|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||03:46||00:17|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||03:54||00:16|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Alaska
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details