- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Montgomery weather in June 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Montgomery, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Montgomery weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Montgomery in June is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 100mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Montgomery sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montgomery in June 2020. Select a month to view Montgomery sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:39||19:48|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:38||19:54|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:42||19:56|
- Find cheap flights to Alabama with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details