- Find cheap flights to Tonga with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Nuku'alofa weather in June 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuku'alofa in June 2020. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:11||18:06|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:16||18:07|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:19||18:10|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Where's hot in Tonga in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tonga in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.