- Find low prices on flights to Togo
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Lome weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 240240 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Lome, Togo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lome in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Lome in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lome in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lome in June - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lome in June?
The average sea temperature around Lome in June is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Lome in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Lome in June and the average monthly rainfall is 240mm.
Lome sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lome in June 2020. Select a month to view Lome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:39||18:07|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:41||18:10|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:45||18:13|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Togo in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Togo in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.