- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Tanzania weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Tanzania, represented by Dar es Salaam, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tanzania weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tanzania in June is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 40mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Tanzania in June is 27°C (81°F).
The weather in Tanzania in June is represented by Dar es Salaam.
Tanzania sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tanzania in June 2020. Select a month to view Tanzania sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Tanzania sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Dar es Salaam.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:28||18:13|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:32||18:15|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:35||18:19|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Tanzania
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
More Tanzania destinations
- Dar es Salaam
- Ikoma, Serengeti
- Lake Manyara
- Mafia Island
- Pemba Island
- Ruaha National Park
- Selous Game Reserve
- Seronera, Serengeti
- Tarangire National Park
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details