- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Costa Blanca
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Santa Pola weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Santa Pola, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Pola sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Pola in June 2020. Select a month to view Santa Pola sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:41||21:20|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:39||21:27|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:43||21:29|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.