- Find cheap flights to Russia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Astrakhan weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Astrakhan, Russia (Europe) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Astrakhan in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Astrakhan in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Astrakhan in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Astrakhan in June - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Astrakhan in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Astrakhan in June and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Astrakhan sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Astrakhan in June 2020. Select a month to view Astrakhan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:59||20:33|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:55||20:42|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:59||20:44|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Russia
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Russia (Europe) in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Russia (Europe) in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.