- Save up to 20% on last minute all inclusive holidays
- Book holidays to the Canaries, Balearics, Greece & more
- All inclusive holidays from £279 per person
Sagres weather in June 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Sagres, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sagres sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sagres in June 2020. Select a month to view Sagres sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:18||20:50|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:16||20:57|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:20||20:59|
- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.