- Save up to £300 on Thomas Cook holidays in 2020
- Min spend: £300 off £3,000, £200 off £2,000 & £75 off £800
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Luz weather in June 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Luz, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luz sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luz in June 2020. Select a month to view Luz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:16||20:50|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:15||20:57|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:18||20:59|
- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.