- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Enewetak weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 183183 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Enewetak, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Enewetak in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Enewetak in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Enewetak in June?
There are normally -9999 hours of bright sunshine each day in Enewetak in June - that's -9999% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Enewetak in June?
The average sea temperature around Enewetak in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Enewetak in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Enewetak in June and the average monthly rainfall is 183mm.
Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Enewetak in June 2020. Select a month to view Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:46||19:31|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:48||19:35|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:51||19:38|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Marshall Islands in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Marshall Islands in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.