- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Karonga weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Karonga, Malawi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Karonga weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Karonga in June is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 5mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Karonga sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karonga in June 2020. Select a month to view Karonga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:55||17:30|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:58||17:31|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:01||17:35|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Malawi destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details