- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Byblos weather in June 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Byblos, Lebanon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Byblos weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Byblos in June is a warm 26°C (79°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Byblos in June is 25°C (77°F).
Byblos sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Byblos in June 2020. Select a month to view Byblos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:27||19:44|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:25||19:51|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:29||19:53|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Lebanon destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details