- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Tiberias weather in June 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Tiberias, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tiberias weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tiberias in June is a hot 33°C (91°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 88% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Tiberias sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tiberias in June 2020. Select a month to view Tiberias sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:31||19:41|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:29||19:48|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:33||19:50|
- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
More Israel destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details