- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Nazareth weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Nazareth, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nazareth weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nazareth in June is a hot 30°C (86°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 85% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Nazareth sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nazareth in June 2020. Select a month to view Nazareth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:32||19:42|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:31||19:48|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:34||19:51|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More Israel destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details