- Find low prices on flights to Israel
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Haifa weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Haifa, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Haifa weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Haifa in June is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 85% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Haifa in June is 25°C (77°F).
Haifa sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Haifa in June 2020. Select a month to view Haifa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:33||19:43|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:31||19:50|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:35||19:52|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
More Israel destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details