- Find cheap flights to Indonesia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Pangkalanbuun weather in June 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 169169 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Pangkalanbuun, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pangkalanbuun in June 2020. Select a month to view Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:32||17:31|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:35||17:33|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:38||17:36|
- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.