- Save up to 30% on hotel stays with Iberostar
- Book to Spain, Africa, Portugal, Montenegro and Greece
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Ioannina weather in June 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Ioannina, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ioannina in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Ioannina in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ioannina in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ioannina in June - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ioannina in June?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Ioannina in June and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Ioannina sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ioannina in June 2020. Select a month to view Ioannina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:11||20:59|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:08||21:06|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:12||21:08|
- Save £200 per couple on holidays in May & June 2020
- Book holidays in Croatia, Greece, Italy & Spain
- Travel between 1st May & 30th Jun 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Greece in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.