- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Gambia weather in June 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Gambia, represented by Banjul, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gambia weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gambia in June is a hot 33°C (91°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 71mm (2.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Gambia in June is 26°C (79°F).
The weather in Gambia in June is represented by Banjul.
Gambia sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gambia in June 2020. Select a month to view Gambia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Gambia sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Banjul.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:38||19:30|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:39||19:34|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:43||19:37|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Gambia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Discover more about the Gambia
More Gambia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details