- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Takaroa weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Takaroa, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Takaroa sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Takaroa in June 2020. Select a month to view Takaroa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:58||17:18|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:03||17:19|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:05||17:23|
- Find cheap flights to French Polynesia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in French Polynesia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.