- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in French Polynesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Moorea weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Moorea, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Moorea weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Moorea in June is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F).
Expect 69mm (2.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Moorea in June is 27°C (81°F).
Moorea sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moorea in June 2020. Select a month to view Moorea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:23||17:31|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:27||17:32|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:30||17:36|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
More French Polynesia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details