- Find low prices on flights to French Polynesia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Huahine weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Huahine, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Huahine weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Huahine in June is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F).
Expect 96mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Huahine in June is 28°C (82°F).
Huahine sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huahine in June 2020. Select a month to view Huahine sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:26||17:38|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:31||17:39|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:34||17:43|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More French Polynesia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details