- Save on beach holidays, city breaks & UK escapes
- Browse latest travel deals from Go Groopie
- Filter deals by destination or holiday type
Pula weather in June 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Pula, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pula in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Pula in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pula in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pula in June - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pula in June?
The average sea temperature around Pula in June is 21°C.
Does it rain in Pula in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Pula in June and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Pula sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pula in June 2020. Select a month to view Pula sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:22||20:44|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:18||20:53|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:22||20:55|
- Explore Indulgent Escapes offers for Croatia
- Book luxury holidays to Dubrovnik, Pula, Split & Zadar
- Low £60pp deposits, 25 kg baggage & private transfers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.