- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
San Andres Island weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 255255 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for San Andres Island, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Andres Island in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in San Andres Island in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Andres Island in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Andres Island in June - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Andres Island in June?
The average sea temperature around San Andres Island in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in San Andres Island in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in San Andres Island in June and the average monthly rainfall is 255mm.
San Andres Island sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Andres Island in June 2020. Select a month to view San Andres Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:00||18:49|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:02||18:53|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:05||18:56|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.