- Find cheap flights to Colombia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Bogota weather in June 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bogota in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Bogota in June, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in June?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in June - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Bogota in June and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bogota in June 2020. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:43||18:05|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:45||18:09|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:49||18:12|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Colombia
- Book cheap hotels in Bogota, Cartagena, Medellin & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.