- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Zangjiajie weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 243243 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Zangjiajie, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Zangjiajie in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Zangjiajie in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Zangjiajie in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Zangjiajie in June - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Zangjiajie in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Zangjiajie in June and the average monthly rainfall is 243mm.
Zangjiajie sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zangjiajie in June 2020. Select a month to view Zangjiajie sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:40||19:33|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:39||19:39|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:42||19:41|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.