- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Minfeng weather in June 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Minfeng, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Minfeng in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Minfeng in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Minfeng in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Minfeng in June - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Minfeng in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Minfeng in June and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Minfeng sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Minfeng in June 2020. Select a month to view Minfeng sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:11||21:44|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:09||21:51|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:13||21:53|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.