- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Lijiang weather in June 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Lijiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lijiang in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Lijiang in June, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lijiang in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lijiang in June - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lijiang in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Lijiang in June and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
Lijiang sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lijiang in June 2020. Select a month to view Lijiang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:25||20:09|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:25||20:14|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:29||20:17|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to China
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.